A Professional Liability Policy, designed for Landscape Architects… Brought to you by ASLA.
Dear ASLA Member,
ASLA has leveraged the purchasing power of the ASLA membership to obtain the broadest coverage at discounted prices, designed specifically for the ASLA membership.
We are pleased to announce that Intermarket Insurance Agency (NY) has been appointed as the Referred Supplier of Professional Liability and Business Insurance to ASLA members in all 50 states.
It’s easy to take advantage of this terrific program. Simply complete our on-line Questionnaire and return it via email or fax. We will get a proposal to you within 7 business days.
This program is not just about the broad spectrum of coverage’s being offered. Intermarket believes that an educated client is the best client. So, with their many years of group program experience, the folks at Intermarket will do their very best to educate you about your insurance needs.
Key Professional Liability program features:
- Coverage for Pollution Liability
- Coverage for Asbestos or Mold
- CE credit eligible – FREE risk management seminars
- Complimentary contract review of coverage and limit requirements
- Joint Ventures are covered
- Coverage for suits arising from LEED design work
- Coverage for your Spousal/Domestic Partner
- Disciplinary/Regulatory Proceeding Expense coverage
- Variable Payment options – annual, semi-annual, quarterly, and 10 pay – with No Finance Charge.
Our program is targeted to the Landscape Architect both from a coverage and a pricing perspective. As such our pricing tract averages 35% lower than the competition.
Our program includes not only Professional Liability, but also all the other business insurance coverage’s a firm may need.
Additional Business Coverage’s available:
- Business General Liability
- Business Property
- Workers Compensation (available on a pay as you go basis)
- Umbrella Liability
- Business Auto Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
Additionally, we will offer a robust amount of ancillary support for the program.
Additional Ancillary Services/Support:
- Loss Control Solutions, including free contract review.
- Risk Management Webinars that are CE credit eligible (open to entire ASLA membership)
- Live seminars addressing coverage’s and loss control tools at your National Convention, again specifically tailored to the ASLA membership.
Due to the complex nature of quoting most commercial coverage’s we ask that you contact us directly. This will allow us to collect the precise information needed to provide you with the most comprehensive and competitive quotation.
Henry Olszewski – Program Executive
Phone: 1-800-899-4599 Ext. 300
Email – Holszewski@intermarketins.com